Our priority is the health and safety of everyone who enters the Orpheum Theatre. We have added many procedures to ensure that we provide a safe environment for all our events by implementing added cleaning and sanitizing procedures recommended by national and local health officials; we have also instituted a number of operational guidelines in accordance with those health officials. Here is some of what you can expect.
Event Policies & Procedures:
- All event attendees are encouraged to wear masks. Certain events may require attendees to wear masks, which will be noted on event detail pages.
- Signage will be posted throughout the venue reminding patrons to socially distance by 6 feet and observe best hygiene practices;
- All fans will be in POD seating, which increases distancing and minimizes fan crossover when entering and exiting their seats. There will be 6ft distancing around all POD Seating.
- Increased sanitization of high-contact areas including doors, railings and concession counters.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the venue at main entrances and high-volume areas to promote hand hygiene.
- Entry and exit doors will be propped open to allow for touchless access.
- Social distancing will be instituted at the box office lobby, elevators and in all concession, merchandise and restroom lines. There will be signs and floor decals to assist with guidelines.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in areas where staff and fans interact including concession stands, search tables, and ticketing areas.
- Transactions are limited to credit card only at the box office and concessions stand(s).
- Concourse equipment will be minimized to allow additional space for social distancing.
- We have increased ventilation and filtration through our systems to allow more outside airflow and remove inner contaminants
- All Orpheum Theatre staff including third-party contractors working events will be temperature checked and required to wear masks.
- To further ensure safety and expedite fan entry into the venue there will be bag restrictions for all events beginning November 1, 2020. Restrictions will limit the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venue. Exceptions to this policy will be made for all medically and baby necessary items after proper inspection.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not enter the facility:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and the venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In the event you have a question, please email TEC-Tickets@spectraxp.com.
Glossary of Terms below:
Postponed/Suspended/Rescheduled – Event has been, or will be, rescheduled to a future date. All tickets for the original date are valid and ticket holders do not need to do anything but hold onto their tickets for the rescheduled date.
Canceled – The event has been canceled and will not be rescheduled. When an event cancels, refunds are available at point of purchase.
3/14 – Sioux City Symphony Orchestra – Canceled
3/15 – Dancing With The Stars Live – Canceled.
3/28 – Bert Kreischer – Rescheduled for February 28, 2021
4/1 – Tolerance Week – Canceled
4/4 – Lawton-Bronson Prom – Canceled
4/5 – Mainstage Dance – Canceled
4/12 – Morningside Lutheran Easter Service – Canceled
4/18 – Martina McBride – Rescheduled for September 24
4/25 – Sioux City Symphony Orchestra and Gala Fundraiser – Postponed new date TBD
4/26 – Beautiful – The Carole King Musical – Canceled
5/7 – Jerry Seinfeld – Postponed, new date TBA.
5/8 – Three Dog Night – Rescheduled for October 2, 2021.
10/8 – Whose Live Anyway? – Rescheduled for March 25, 2021.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. We will email patrons directly regarding the status of each performance as details are confirmed, and the most up-to-date status for each event will be available on our website and our social media pages.